Thursday, February 25, 2010

5 Months Old

Hi everyone!!!  On Tuesday I turned 5 months old!!  Mommy has had plants that didn't last that long ;)

We're really getting tired of winter here and can't wait for spring to come.  It's been so long since I enjoyed an nice stroll around the neighborhood that I can hardly remember what it's like.

Check-out my rosy cheeks, is that because I have tooth coming??  I've been waiting for one, maybe now is my time.

Working on my blog....

"Dad, I've got a deadline here, let me work!"

Break time, have to dance with daddy.  "...Sweet Caroline, bump bump bump...."   Can't go wrong with Neil Diamond for a fussy baby.

I've been a rolling over machine lately.  Sometimes I can rollback over on my back, but most of the time I get stuck on my tummy -that makes me so mad.

Talk to everyone soon,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. My you do have rosy cheeks Kaitlyn! I bet you're working on pushing a tooth through.

    It was fun to see the pictures of you rolling over - pretty soon you'll be crawling all over the place!

    It was kind of a dreary day here. No sunshine, but the temps were okay. I'm with you, I can't wait for nice weather so we can go outside and walk.

    Now I have to go check on your cousins John and Liz. They are in the basement talking about something.... hmm.

    Take care!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete