Sunday, February 28, 2010

Exploration Weekend

Friday night we went to the Texas Roadhouse for supper.  Mommy figured that would be a good place to take me 'cause it's so loud there nobody would be able to hear me if I got upset.  That place is cool.  They have music playing, the people working there dance, and 3 people came up to me and told me how cute I am -talk about a pick-me-up!

The sun actually came out on Saturday, so we went for a quick ride around the lake.  I even went for a little walk with mommy and daddy.  It was so nice to get outside again.  Oh, for those of you who haven't visited us before, that isn't our house in the background :)

Family Portrait

Remember how I was having trouble rolling from my tummy back onto my back?  Well, those days are behind us now.  I can roll over and do a complete circle. 

Sunday afternoon, I went on my first trip to the zoo.  Since it's still chilly out, we just went to the indoor part of it.  Let me say this, the zoo is awesome!!

Butterflies!

Some day, I'll be has big as this penguin.
Check this out daddy!

I can't wait to go to the zoo when it's nice out and see more animals.

Hey Auntie Karen and Uncle Bret have fun in VEGAS baby!!!!  If you find yourself strolling by a roulette table my lucky number is 23.  If you win big, remember my birthday is in September :)

Talk to you again soon,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Number 23 it is! I'm sure we will find a little time to roll the dice or spin the wheel. Not uncle Bret though. He says he gambles everyday doing what he does :) He actually combined today!!

    I love your new pictures. I bet you had a blast at the zoo. You are lucky you have that in your back yard.

    How are your nights? Are you sleeping through them?

    Talk to you soon,

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete