Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Week Continues

Friday at work we had a Valentine's Day Party, it was so much fun.  We passed out cards, I made mommy and daddy a card.  Since we can't eat chocolate yet, one of my buddies passed out jars of bananas -baby style!  I can't wait to sink my teeth into that -oh that's right, my "gums into that".  I even dressed up for the party, I wore my heart jumper.  Speaking of what I was wearing, mommy I went all out to show my Valentine's Day spirit this week.
Monday
Tuesday

Wednesday
Thursday

Friday

Friday night we went to this place called "the mall".  Oh my, that place is awesome!!  There were so many people to watch, kids running around, music....I have to get back to that place.  There were even puppies there! I'd never seen a puppy before, and sorry kitty but I must have one.  They were so cute and fluffy, I wish we would have had the camera with us.

Thanks so much for my bib Aunt Karen, I just love it!!

Time to get back to my jumper.  Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Kaitlyn! It looks like you've had a fun week dressing up. And, it looks like the bib will fit you for a LONG time!! It is blustery here. There are lots of drifts out there.

    Have a good day!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete