Tuesday, February 2, 2010

4 Month Check-Up

Hi everybody.

Yesterday I had my 4 month check-up with Dr. Moore.  Everything turned out just great and I only cried for a little bit when I got my shots.  Dr. Moore said that in a few weeks, I can start to eat some real food!!  I'm voting for pizza.

I weighed in at 15 lbs 2.5 oz, which puts me at the 77th percentile for my age.  The shocker was that my height, 26.75" puts me at the 99th percentile for 4 month olds.  If I keep growing at this rate, I'm going to be super tall!  Daddy, you'd better get my that basketball hoop so that I can start working on my game :)

"the weigh in"

Another shock that daddy and grandma spotted this weekend is that I have some dimples hiding in my cheeks.  I don't get it, but both mommy and daddy think it's pretty cool.

Yesterday was mommy's birthday, though it wasn't her favorite one ever.  She was pretty sick last night so me and daddy had to take care of her.  Thankfully mommy is starting to feel better now.

Talk to you all soon,
Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. oh katie you are so cute! tell your mommay to feel better!

    love kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting to be such a big girl Kaitlyn! Cute pictures from your checkup!

    I hope your Mommy is feeling better ~ it certainly is not any fun being sick!

    Your cousins have all been busy playing basketball, Liz, Connor & Adam ~ they will be able to give you a few pointers. Kayla is dancing away and started running again for track. John...well, he keeps busy with his girlfriend and snowmobile.

    Today was our 100th Day Of School ~ big celebration in 1st grade.

    Grandma and Grandpa sure had fun seeing you last weekend!

    We love you!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures, Kaitlyn! The one with your doctor is so cool. He must be a good egg :)

    It sounds like pretty soon you'll be tall enough to fit into Liz's new prom dress! She picked out a very pretty one. Before you know it, your mommy and you will be doing the same thing. Kayla and Liz will give you the low down when you get that age.

    I hope your mommy's feeling better. That is no fun to be sick on your birthday.

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete