Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Week

Hello everybody.  How's everyone doing?

Me and daddy watched the big game on Sunday, it was my first Super Bowl.  I sure didn't think the Saints would pull it off.  I really liked watching the commercials, especially the ones with the babies in them. My favorite one

Since my first Valentine's Day is coming up, mommy has decided to dress me in hearts everyday.  I think she can pull it off!









At work, we're having a Valentine's Day party on Friday.  Tonight I started signing my cards to give to the other kids, it will be so much fun!



I'm really getting the hang of this rolling over thing that I learned last week.  As soon as I get on the floor, I start to roll over.  It's sooooo much fun.


Talk to everyone soon,

Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. Good Evening -
    You and your Aunt Karen have a little in common - Auntie Karen was born on the very FIRST Super Bowl Sunday.

    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn,
    I love your fun little outfits! Sound like you are having a lot of fun down on the floor rolling all over! We can't wait to see you for ourselves rolling over! Take care of your Daddy and his back! Aunt Karen can give him some of her tips. Tell Mommy hi!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaitlyn! You are so smiley and adorable all the time now! I can't wait to see you roll over! Love Kayla

    ReplyDelete