Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lots of New Stuff

Hello everyone. I've had a busy couple of days here. Sunday was Valentine's day, soooo much fun. Thanks for all the cards Grandmas! Daddy got me a toy kitten to play with, it meows!! He figured that since my real kitty won't come near me, he better get me one that I can play with.

Look at what I can do now, well sometimes.
I just started sitting up on my own, though only for a few seconds. Here is what I look like when I get bored with sitting up.
"I'm falling!!"
I've really mastered this rolling over thing.  Now, I can roll to both sides.  Rolling back over is still a challenge, I hate it when I get stuck on my tummy!

Mommy bought me a seat so that I can join the family at the dinner table. It's really pretty cool, now I can see what's going on and mommy doesn't have to eat with me on her lap.
Don't I just look happy in my new chair?? :)

Look what mommy taught me!


Good night everyone,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kaitlyn, We are so happy that you have this awesome site where we can check in on you!
    Wow, you are sitting up like a big girl now!
    Love the silly video!

    Love you lots,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete