Friday, February 5, 2010

Big Milestone


It's been a few days since my last update because I've been busy taking care of mommy and daddy. Both of them have been sick the past few days and had to miss some work. Man, I thought I was a handful to take care of but when those two aren't feeling well they're a lot of work!!

Today, I overheard mommy and daddy talking about when I should be able to roll over. So, guess what I did by myself, I rolled over!!  Mommy and daddy are so excited for me.  Watch out crawling, you're next!

I'd better get back to taking care of my folks, but here is a little video of how I entertained mommy and daddy while they weren't feeling well today.






Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. You sure look like you're having fun on your video! I hope you mom and dad are feeling better :)

    Aunt karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaitlyn, you gotta convince your daddy to get you a cell phone so we can text! haha, just kidding! :P I got mine yesterday though and it's sweet! haha. can't wait to see you!

    love kayla

    ReplyDelete