Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thanks for all the Votes

Thanks everyone for helping me decide what picture to use in the photo contest.  It was a lot of fun to watch the voting and to hear all of the fun comments about which picture to use.  The "Hearts and Smiles" picture was the winner -though I think they're all winners :)

Here are a couple of other contests that mommy and daddy thought would be fun to enter.
Vote for my photo in the simply cute photo contest! and the Cover of Parents Magazine.
Don't worry about me getting a big head with all of these photo contests, I already told mom and dad that I don't want to end up on that "Toddlers and Tiaras" TV show ;)


Update:  I've been nominated to be a weekly winner at Parents.com Here is the link.


This weekend Grandma Judy and Grandpa Terry came down for a visit. Friday, I didn't go to work but stayed home and played with grandma and grandpa, we had such a good time. Cousin Kayla sent me down some new shoes! They're a little big right now, but I can't wait until they feet my little feet.

Saturday, mommy, grandma and I went to the Cathedral Flower Festival at the St. Cecilla Cathedral.  There were so many beautiful flowers there, we had a really good time.

Us girls at the flower show.


After the flower show, we met up with grandpa and daddy for lunch.  When daddy wasn't looking, grandma gave me a drink of her pop!  I don't quite have the straw figured out yet.

Thanks so much for coming down grandma & grandpa!  We always enjoy your visits and I can't wait to see you again.

Tomorrow is a big day at our house, it's mommy's birthday and my four month check-up.  Dr. Moore will tell me how big I'm getting and will also let us know if I can start to mix-up my diet.
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment