Friday, November 20, 2009

8 Weeks Plus


Hello everybody!  Can you believe that I turned 8 weeks old on Wednesday???  Where has the time gone?  I've packed a lot into those eight weeks though.  I've traveled the country (Nebraska, South Dakota, & Iowa), meet so many friends and relatives, I just wonder what the next 8 weeks will have for me.

I've really started to smile lately, and I just love to sit up.  Sometimes I sit on the couch with daddy, other times I'll sit in my own special chair.  I can only sit there for a few minutes at a time though 'cause I've got to much other stuff to get done!!




Tomorrow we're going to go see my cousins Jordan and Hudson.  I'm really looking forward to it!


Have a great weekend,

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like such a big girl sitting in your cool chair!
    Have fun seeing you cousins!
    We are all looking forward to seeing you again next weekend. If your Mommy & Daddy want to do any shopping while you are here, tell them there are many who would love to watch you!

    See you soon!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete