Thursday, November 5, 2009

Photo Op

Hi everybody!

Today I had such a great day.  Me and mommy played, took a nap -I was in such a great mood.  Here is a picture of me playing with the present that Tina gave me.  We had a blast playing with it.









Tonight we got all dressed up to have our pictures taken.  After having a great day, I decided to by a little fussy with the photographer.  Oh well, I never seem to be too far from a camera so I'm sure there will be other chances to have my picture taken.


See!  10 minutes after we got home, look how happy I am!

Have a great night,

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. You sure look cute in this picture!! You were probably more relaxed with someone you know behind the "smile".
    You have had a busy week!
    Have a good night.
    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn ~ What a fun & colorful mobile you are playing with! Sounds like you have had a super week! What a busy schedule you keep!

    I'm glad Mommy was able to sneak a little nap with you.

    We can't wait to see you again!

    Sleep tight,

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete