Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another day on the go

Today mommy and I went to my new day care place to get me all signed up.  Everything looks pretty nice there, I think they'll take good care of me when mommy and daddy are at work.  Since we were already there, we popped in to see mommy's work friends, I was in a lot better mood this time :)

Tonight I have to take care of daddy, mommy went to a meeting.  I just gave him the remote control and he seems pretty happy.  We're having a pretty good night so far, but it's early yet ;)

Have a great night,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn ~
    It was so fun to see you this weekend! You were loved up by so many people!
    I hope Mommy's cold is getting better.

    Sleep tight,
    Aunt Kathy

    **Do you have a new baby cousin yet?

    ReplyDelete