Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baptism

Hey strangers, how has everyone been doing?  I've been a busy little bee this weekend.

                                                                   I was baptized today!
                                     Not everyone was able to make it, so I want to share it with you.





Thanks to all of my friends at Maplewood, especially Pastor Jim for baptizing me today.
A card from grandma and grandpa Kos  says it very well.....Bless this dear little girl, that she may grow in the sweetness of your love.




Aunt Kathy & Uncle Brian are my sponsors.  Thank you so much!




The dress I wore today is the same dress that my aunts Karen & Kathy and cousins Liz and Kayla wore when they were baptized.  I'm proud to be the next little girl to wear it and can't wait to see who gets to wear it next.

After church, we came back home and had lunch with everyone before they had to get back on the road.



Thank you for the gifts that I received, you didn't need to.


Can't wait to see everyone again,


Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. What a special day for you Kaitlyn. You have a great church family ~ they know you are a special little girl.
    See you at Thanksgiving!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! EXTREMLY NICE PICTURES!!!!! WHO IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER? I WOULD LOVE TO HIRE HIM/HER.

    PLEASE POST HIS/HER INFO ON THE BLOG, THANKS

    ReplyDelete