Saturday, November 28, 2009

My First Thanksgiving

Hello everyone, we just got back from my first Thanksgiving, what a trip!  We went up to South Dakota to spend the holiday with daddy's family.

Grandma Judy made the best turkey dinner I've ever seen.  I can only assume it was good -the leg sure looked good!  Maybe next year I'll get to try some.



Here are all of us grandkids in the same room at the same time for the very first time.  It was a lot of fun for us to finally be all together.  It's tough though, we lead such busy lives.



Thursday night, my cousin Hallee stopped by for a visit.  She's 8 months old, I could probably learn a thing or two from her.


Here are cousins Kim, Jess, Hallee, me, mommy, uncle David (my 2nd uncle David, this is confusing) and aunt Charlotte on Thanksgiving evening.  Thanks for stopping by guys!!

After things settled down, I was finally able to sit back and relax for a minute.



After I put my PJs on, Grandpa Terry showed me how to run the remote control!!  Mommy and daddy hadn't let me watch TV before and now I'm in charge of it.  Grandpa is so cool!


I spent Friday afternoon with Aunt Kathy in Watertown.  Thanks so much for letting me visit.  That night, we were back to help Kayla celebrate her birthday.  I wasn't happy in the picture 'cause they told me I couldn't have any cake :(


Anyone notice how cousin Liz is holding me in all of the fun pictures?  We make quite the fun team.  I'm going to try to make it up for one of her basketball games this winter to help cheer her on.



Mommy and daddy wanted me to thank everyone one for all of their help this weekend and for stopping by to visit. Can't wait to see everyone one soon,


Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn,
    What a fun blog update ~ so many fun pictures!
    We all loved spending time with you over the weekend. Thanks for being such a trooper.
    We cannot wait to see you again...do you think your Daddy & Mommy would consider moving a bit closer to us?
    Love you,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetheart -

    Thanks so much for coming up and spending time with us.....I started missing you as soon as you drove out of the driveway.

    Hope you find a Christmas dress..

    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could be closer. I've been looking thru the want ads in the paper for jobs that would help us live close, but I can't read :((

    I miss you and grandpa too grandma. I've been kind of fussy ever since we got home.

    ReplyDelete