Sunday, November 29, 2009

All smiles, at home





 I'm all smiles at home tonight.  Tonight we had our Christmas pictures taken and I  was a fussy little girl.  As soon as we got home though, I couldn't stop smiling.  Isn't that just how it always seems to go???

Today, mommy & daddy and I did some shopping.  Other than that, we had a pretty easy day leading up to our Christmas pictures tonight.

Look what I found on my blog tonight, it's a map that shows me where people who read my blog come from. Kind of neat isn't it?  I wonder how long it will take to get all 50 states?


After all of our traveling the past few weeks, this should be a pretty slow week for the Kos house.  I want to thank everyone in Iowa and in South Dakota for everything that they did for me and for letting me visit.

Take care,

Kaitlyn

p.s. Hit that "vote for me" thing to make me one of the most popular baby blogs -and tell your friends that they should too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment