Monday, November 23, 2009

Two Month Birthday!!

Today I am two months old!!  Mommy and daddy were so happy for this morning when the reminded me, at least I think they were happy for me.  Maybe they were happy for themselves 'cause they haven't really messed things up yet???

I had such high expectations for my two month birthday.  I was thinking about cake, maybe a party, some presents, but oh how different the day turned out.  I had to go see Dr. Moore for my two month check-up.  Instead of getting presents, I 3 got shots!!  If you look closely at the picture below, you can see the band-aids on my little thighs :((


Everything else at the Dr. visit went very well.  The Dr. said I'm "growing like a weed", and he's right.  I'm up to 12 lbs 1 oz and I'm 23 3/4 " inches long.  That puts me in the 93rd percentile for height and the 82nd percentile for my weight.


I'm still pretty tired from getting my shots today, so I think I'll go take a nap.

Hope everyone has a great night,

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment