Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back From My Trip

We made it back from South Dakota tonight, what a great trip.  I met so many new people and had so much fun, I can't wait to go back.

My baby shower was a blast, those women in Henry sure know how to spoil a little girl.  Thank you so much to Diane, Lois & Marilyn for putting it on, and to everyone else who stopped by on Saturday or Sunday.  Mommy said you all spoiled me, but I think it was just right :)




Go Jacks!  Thanks grandma Judy.

Daddy had a great time hunting with Grandpa Terry, Mark, Paul and cousin Connor.  They didn't have much luck -but they had plenty of excuses as to why they didn't get many birds.


I didn't realize that Halloween would be so much fun -you get candy and fun clothes!

I wasn't real sure why cousin John didn't wear a lady bug outfit too, he must have forgotten his.


Thanks everyone for such a great weekend, it was my favorite out-of-state trip ever!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to South Dakota. WE sure loved having you and your family.
    Hope you are all rested up now.
    You had a good blog page Sunday night- keep up the good work.
    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete