Sunday, November 8, 2009

Even More Family

Hi everybody.  Sorry that it's been a few days since my last update, but we've been pretty busy here.

Lots of news on Friday.  Aunt Angie had a baby boy!  Hudson was born Friday afternoon at 2:03 pm.  He weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and was 21".  It'll be so fun to grow up with him.  Since I'm a little older, I'll probably have to show him the ropes.

Friday we went to visit Edra at the retirement home -talk about grandmas as far as the eye can see!  We had a blast on our visit.


When we got back home, Grandma Mary was waiting for us.  It was great to meet her.  We hung out for the weekend and bonded.


Getting some play time in this weekend.




Grandma Mary, me and mommy makes 3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn,
    Sounds like you had another busy weekend! I bet you liked meeting Grandma Mary. How fun for you :)
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete