Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nice and Warm




"How much???"


That look on my face is the same one that daddy had on his face when he found out that he needed to buy a new furnace today. It's going to cost more than me -and not be anywhere near as cute, though it may be quieter ;)  Like I told mommy and daddy, it happens.


Stay away furnace man, that's my secret hideout!!





After all was said and done, the house is warm, I am being fed and the kitty is content -what else is there.

Good night,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. You had quite the day! As you go down life's road you will find that happens every once in a while.
    Grandpa went to Brookings to a meeting ( home of SDSU) last night and I went to our church ladies group. Today I have my final meeting with the Doctor that redid my knee plus a meeting with my insurance agent and then the best part of the day - on to bowling.
    Hope you have a good day.

    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete