Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blizzard of 2009!!

Yesterday and today I experienced my first blizzard.  The wind was blowing and we got 12" of snow.  I can honestly say that I've never seen such bad weather before!!  Nobody could drive down our street until this afternoon when the plow came thru.  That didn't stop people from trying though, a couple of cars got stuck just outside of our house.

Me and mommy have been busy wrapping presents the past few days.  It's hard work!!




Better get back to my swing,

Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. Blizzards can be a lot of work for Mommy & Daddy, but it is kind of fun just to stay home and snuggle.

    You look picture perfect sleeping on the couch with your little Santa hat on!

    Wish we could come watch you be baby Jesus at your program ~ your cousins have their program at the same time!

    We cannot wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!
    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI KAITLYN ~ I HAVE BEEN SLEDDING A BUNCH IN OUR BACKYARD. YOU WILL LOVE SLEDDING WHEN YOU GROW UP. LOVE, ADAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam, I can't wait until I am big enough to go sledding with you! You will have to show me all the best spots in south dakota.

    p.s. you will have to pull me back up the hill....I'm to little to walk!!!!

    ReplyDelete