Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Vintage





This little dress is one that my mommy wore when she was a little girl.  I had to wear it this week 'cause mommy doesn't know how much longer I'll fit into it.  This week I had to get bigger socks, the newborn one's don't fit any more!!


Here I am getting some time with my activity mat, I just can't get enough of it.  I love to grab and pull on all of the little toys.  It's really fun to try and pull myself up off of the floor.








Here's daddy trying to keep me from fussing.  I go along with it for a few minutes just to make him happy.


Remember, only 10 more days until my 1st Christmas!!  I'm practicing waiting up for you Santa!!



Gotta go watch the news -I wonder what Tiger did now

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. baby katie! you are too cute! i just love ya! cant wait to see you on christmas eve! hope you've been a good little girl for santa!

    <3 your cousin kayla

    ReplyDelete