Saturday, December 26, 2009

My First Christmas


Yesteray I celebrated my very first Christmas.  It was everything that I could have imagined and more!!

We didn't know if we were all going to be able to get togetther at first because the weather was getting really bad.

Grandpa Terry and daddy had to run the snowblower to clear a path for everyone.  Brrr, it's too cold out there for me!!!


On Christmas Eve, aunt Karen's family & aunt Kathy's family braved the elements and came to grandma Judy & grandpa Terry's for dinner and to open presents.  It was so much fun.  Just wait until next year when I'm mobile and can open the presents all by myself!!

Look at the cool John Deere shirt aunt Karen got me!!  Now I can help out on the farm!!

Me with aunt Kathy and my new doll.




I had a gift for everyone else that I saved until the end.  I started to roll over!!  OK, I may not have rolled over all of the way, but it's a start :)
On Christmas day....

Grandma's beautiful tree

Santa came!!!

I had to go get daddy so he could see that Santa was here!!


After all of that excitement I started to get fussy and grandma & grandpa had to try to entertain me.
Grandpa and I are going to start a band!!

Grandma has me ready for Sturgis!


The day after Christmas was grandpa Terry's birthday.  We had planned on going back to Omaha, but the interstate was closed all morning because of the storm.  The weather started to get better, so we went to aunt Karen's for grandpa's birthday.  Liz has a Wii, that looks awesome!!  Watch Kayla go!



Thanks everyone for the great gifts. Most imortantly though, it was nice to be able to see everyone again.  And thanks grandma & grandpa for letting me stay two extra days!!



Merry Christmas everyone,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetheart - The tears have not quit flowing since you left.. Grandpa said we would run into town and maybe that will help.
    We sure had a busy 5 days didn't we? Hope you did not get too worn out. But that fresh SD air sure made for good sleeping at night didn't it?
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete