Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Christmas Blizzard

Hello everyone.  I hope that everyone who is traveling for Christmas was able to make it to their destination in this snow storm.  Mommy and daddy didn't take any chances, we left a day early for South Dakota. 

Before we left for grandma's, we had our own little Christmas in Omaha.  Look at this lady bug doll that I got!  Does it remind you of anything??
 










Even the kitty got in on the action!


We headed for South Dakota in advace of the storm and arrived without any problems.  I have to tell you though, riding in a car seat for 300 miles in not my idea of a good time.

I'm inspecting the presents at grandma and grandpas!


Look what grandma won (it may find it's way in to my bag before we leave).


We got a few inches of snow last night, but the big stuff is suppose to come tonight.  If we're trapped by the snow, I can't think of a better place to be stuck than at grandma and grandpa's!

Mommy and daddy wish everyone a safe and merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment