Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Update

Hello everyone.  How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty busy.  On Saturday, mommy and I went Christmas shopping.  The mall was a zoo (not that I've ever been to a zoo, but that's a different story)!  We're almost done Christmas shopping now, just a few more items to pick up.

Saturday evening we went to a progressive dinner with some friends from church.  I had never been to that kind of dinner -where you go to one person's house for appetizers, then another house for the main meal, followed by a different house for dessert.  It was fun, I slept at every house!


Reading the paper on Sunday morning.
 










Check out me and my monkey!!






This morning it snowed!!!  I can't wait until I'm big enough to go play in the snow.

I wouldn't have believed this if I hadn't seen it for myself.  When daddy got home from work today, mommy volunteered to shovel the driveway!!  I think she knows that if she shovels the 2" of snow we got this morning, then it will be daddy's turn when the big snow comes.  She's a sharp one ;)



Mommy and I in our pink shirts and tan pants.  It's like we're twins :)


Good night,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Looks as if you had more snow then we did. We still have that big "sled" in the garage just waiting for you.
    Kathy and Adam came out yesterday and helped me decorate. I have our church group here on Friday night. We pack fruit baskets for our friends. You could fit into those baskets!!.
    We plan on coming down on Saturday to see you.

    ReplyDelete