Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Program

This weekend was the big Christmas program at church, I was baby Jesus.  Mommy & daddy were pretty nervous for me, but it went off without any incidents.  All of the kids did such a great job, it was a lot of fun to be able to be in the program with them.  On stage I only started to fuss one time, but "Mary" was able to calm me down with a bottle.

Me with Mary & Joseph













The Cast













Grandpa Terry, Grandma Judy, Mommy,me & Daddy after the program.











Thanks to everyone at Maplewood for letting me be in the program.  And a big hug to grandma and grandpa for driving all the way down to see me!!

Grandma Judy thought she was taking me home with her!  I was all for it, but I don't know if daddy and mommy could handle me being away from them.










On Saturday we went to go see Santa.  It was the first time I've seen him, how exciting!!


What a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment