Friday, December 11, 2009

Peek-a-boo


Peek-a-boo I see you!!


Hi everyone!  How have you been?  We've been pretty busy here -shoveling all the snow after the storm and getting ready for Christmas.  I've been working so hard that last night I slept until 7:30 am!  Daddy even had to come and see if I was OK before he left for work.  I just told him that I was getting my rest for the weekend ;)


Today, mommy and I went to the grocery store and picked up some pictures that we had ordered.  I'll give you one guess on who is in almost every single shot -that would be me!!


Grandma Judy and Grandpa Terry are coming down this weekend to see me make my theatrical debut.  I'm going to be baby Jesus in the Christmas program at church.  It's suppose to be a non-speaking role, but I may ad lib a bit depending on how I feel.


I'd better get back to supervising mommy and daddy.





Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn,

    We are excited to hear how your 1st Christmas program went! Grandma & Grandpa were so excited to come down and see you!

    Sleep tight,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete