Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend Update

Hello everyone!  It's been a few days since I have posted anything new, sorry about that.

Last week mommy and I went to Mommy and Me class.  I weighed in at 13 lbs!  I'm getting so big -and daddy and mommy are getting so strong from carrying me around.  We also visited our friend Lori from down the street, that was a blast.  There were a bunch of other kids there too, I just loved watching them run around and can't wait until I can run with them.

When I'm not on the go, one of my favorite things to do is to play with my stuffed animals.
Me and my monkey

Me with my soft SDSU Jackrabbit



Look what I found on our Christmas tree.  I can't wait until I can bite into one of these!

Think I could pass for santa??




On Saturday, I had my first non-relative babysitter.  Mommy and daddy were going to a Christmas party so Michelle came over to watch me for a few hours.  We played, read some books and just had a great time.  Thanks so much Michelle!


Sunday was Christmas cookie day.  Mommy wanted to make sure I could see what she was doing, so I rode around in the baby wrap for a bird's eye view.










I'm supervising Frank, have to make sure the cookies are perfect.










Perfection!!  Now if I only had teeth.....











After all of this activity, this little girl needs her rest.

Good night,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if you have been a busy little girl. You will have to come to South Dakota and help me bake. I have not done any baking yet. I made a few things that do not require baking.
    Hope the weather is in your favor coming to South Dakota.

    ReplyDelete