Monday, December 28, 2009

Made it home

We made it home from our Christmas trip yesterday (Sunday).  It was slow going as the roads were kind of slick -I couldn't watch, so I shut my eyes and slept most of the way.  We were in for a shock when we got home, check out our driveway after 3 hours of shoveling!!

I could be wrong, but I thought we had a two car driveway daddy, get back out there!!  I thought it snowed a lot in South Dakota, but look at all of that snow.

Mommy and I gave daddy the day off today, he went fishing with his friend Paul.  They didn't have much luck though.  Daddy took a few pictures of his trip, kind of a neat area.








Guess what I've done the last 6 nights in a row -I've slept all the way until morning.  Could I be turning a corner or was it just that good South Dakota air???

I've been chewing on my fingers a lot lately and look how red my cheeks are.   Mommy read in her book that it's a sign of teething!!


Have a great day everybody,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Kaitlyn! I hope you are keeping up your new habit of sleeping through the night!
    It was so much fun seeing you throughout Christmas and Grandpa Terry's birthday!
    How is your little mouth? Those new teeth can be buggers!
    Happy New Year!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete