Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

Remember that cold that I told you guys about?  Well, I gave it to mommy and daddy.  Now I'm starting to feel better and mommy and daddy are under the weather.

I didn't eat very well when I was sick -kind of hard to drink through a bottle and you can't breath through your nose, but my appetite is starting to come back now.

Check out what mommy and daddy got for me!


Now that I can hold my head up so well, I just love to be on my feet -though I do need some help from the bouncy seat.



Logging some "tummy time".  I need to do this every day so that I can get big and strong.














Farewell from icy Omaha,

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Sure looks pretty down there. We just got home from the basketball game at Waverly. Cousin Liz played against cousin Jessy - Guess what? both liz and jessie were high point girls for their teams. Liz threw up two THREE pointers tonight and got 12 points. Just think pretty soon you will be doing that.
    We are getting the fog up here it is just terrible don't know when we saw the sun last.
    Keep feeling better and tell Mom and Dad to get better so you do not have to do everything! Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Liz & Jessy!! Daddy and I looked over Liz's schedule to see if we could make it to a game, but it doesn't look promising (:

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete