Monday, January 25, 2010

Quick, I Need Your Help!!



I need your help!!!  A blogger friend of mine, Cole, found out about a Beautiful Baby Contest that Regis and Kelly are having and I thought it would be found to enter.

I've been having such a hard time picking which photo to submit so I need your help.  Look at the pictures below then vote for the one that you think I should use.  Feel free to forward this link to all of your friends too!!  Vote quick, the contest ends this week.

Swing Time




Love My Chair



Ducky Towel



Santa Cap



Rattle



Hearts and Smiles




Which Photo Do You Like The Best?


If the voting buttons don't work, just leave a comment.  Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. That's a hard choice - you're gorgeous! I voted for the "Love My Chair" one, but I like the ducky towel one, too...

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete