Friday, January 15, 2010

You've Got Mail


The other day when mommy and I came home from work, there was a package waiting for me on the steps.  I love it when I get mail!!  Aunt Kathy and cousin Kayla did some shopping and found some things for me that they knew I just couldn't live without.


Inside were lots of presents!!  A book, some pajamas -which I really love and my very first pair of shoes!  Thank you so much guys.  The shoes may have to wait a bit, but mommy and daddy have already ready me the book several times.


The PJs are awesome with little hearts on them just in time for Valentine's Day!  They make me so happy.  Thanks again :)


We're going to have a pretty slow weekend this weekend.  Mommy and daddy are talking about cleaning up the house -they talk about that a lot but acting on that is another story.  Me, I think I'll just hangout and maybe watch the kitty.  The past week or so, I have become really observant of things around me, and I just love to watch that wild cat.

This morning mommy and daddy were thinking that I had a little cold.  I was doing a lot of coughing and sounded a little congested.  I feel a lot better now though.

Hope everyone has a great weekend,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kaitlyn! I just found your blog through topbabyblogs.com - I like your heart pajamas! And the flowers on your wall are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete