Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Today is my daddy's birthday!!!  Yesterday was my 4 month birthday and daddy says that he is 151 times older than me -whatever that means.  All I know is that he got cake and I got formula.  Doesn't quite seem fair now does it.


Daddy opening his present.



Photos From Daddy's Birthday Last Year


This year mommy gave daddy some new workout gear.  Last year mommy gave daddy a bigger surprise....he found out I was coming.  Is there a better gift than that???
















Got to have cake!!



I'm feeling a lot better now, I think I'm over my cold.  Mommy is over her cold too, but daddy still has his.  "Daddy, I think you need to go blow your nose."



Friday after work, mommy and I went to a party with her work friends.  It was so much fun, I was a big hit.  I got to meet some other baby girls there who are about my age.  Thanks for inviting us girls, we had a blast.


I have to go take a nap before the big football game.  Talk to you later,


Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Sure is a cute picture of you and daddy all dressed up - but then why wouldn't it be when you only have the best to work with.

    Happy Birthday, Tom.

    Grandma K

    ReplyDelete