Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hightech Baby



Hey there everyone. I hope that everyone is doing great.  I'm doing pretty good here -I've sleep through the night a couple times lately and I've started to have another bottle during the day. Daycare, I mean work, is going really well.

For Christmas, Aunt Karen gave daddy and Grandpa Terry web cams. It's soooo cool, I can talk to and see my distant friends and relatives!


Nothing to exciting going on with us this week, so I did a little dance to entertain everyone one. Look out Rockettes, here I come!!!


Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn ~ I love your little dance! Looks like you are trying to tell your Mommy & Daddy that they should take you on car ride to South Dakota! If you do come home you will be able to see a basketball game of cousins Liz, Connor or even Adam as they are playing all the time!

    Sleep tight,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI KAITLYN

    I SAW YOUR VIDEO IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT TO MAKE MOMMY AND DADDY COME LOOK AT YOU.



    FROM ADAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaitlyn,

    Love your video! Is it on YouTube yet???

    My Christmas present finally came - and it has a built in webcam. We'll have to experiment and see if I can Skype with you :)

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete