Sunday, January 17, 2010

My First Cold



It turns out that what mommy and daddy were right (don't tell them I said that), I did come down with a cold.  I've been coughing and sneezing all weekend.  Needless to say neither me or mommy are getting much sleep because of it.

Daddy was trying to get me to rest on Saturday, though I think he was the one who really wanted to take a nap


Uncle Dave bought a web-cam this weekend, so me and Hudson talked for a bit this afternoon.  We had a lot of catching up to do.  He's two months old now.....I remember when I was a little kid like him, those were the days.


I also chatted with the DeJongs.  They were all excited that the Vikings won today.  Cousin John took them snowmobiling this afternoon -hey John, we have snow down here too and I want to go for a ride!!

I'd better get some rest,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Those darn colds - seems they're not too fussy who they take up residence with :)

    Cousin Liz was at the doctor today. She decided school wasn't exciting enough for the kids so she fainted in front of them all! She has a bit of a tendency to do that so we are checking into that. She has to go back to the doctor again tomorrow for more testing. We will let you know how everything turns out.

    Tonight she can only get a few hours sleep in preparation for one of her tests tomorrow. Maybe you two should Skype in the wee hours!

    Hope you're feeling much better soon!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete