Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another Busy Day

Hi everybody!  Today was another busy day for us down in Omaha.  I made my first appearance at church today.  Much to mom & dad’s surprise, I didn’t make a noise!

 

When we got home from church, Aunt Karen and cousin Liz were there to meet me.  They brought me a bunch of clothes, I can’t wait to try them on.

 

Liz Kept her distance at first, after saw me spit-up on daddy, but I think I grew on her.

DSC_5267

 

Me and the girlsThanks for stopping by Karen and Liz!

After Aunt Karen and Liz left, we had to make a run to the hardware store and to the grocery store.  That’s a lot of stuff for an 11-day old, I’m wiped out!!

Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. Us girls are lucky to have Aunt Karen! She just loves us so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Kaitlyn-
    Way to go!!!! Can hardly wait to see what you chose next!! Good thing your eye is all healed up so you can see those things.
    Better go down and see if Grandpa's Vikings have pulled that game out.
    Get your Homer Hankie out for tomorrow's baseball game.
    Love you
    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetheart,

    Did you see those Minnesota Twins pull that game out? It took 12 innings but they got it done.
    I had board meeting tonight and Grandpa was working for cousin John fixing up his new calf barn.
    Sure is cold tonight - tell mom and day to put an extra blanket on your bed!!
    Take care and have a good night.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete