Saturday, October 3, 2009

More Family

Sorry I missed you guys yesterday, I just got too busy and didn't have time for an update.  You know how it goes.

Today I got to meet more of my family.  Mommy's brother Dave and Aunt Angie came over and introduced me to cousin Jordan.  I think uncle Dave is going to spoil me!  Aunt Angie must be really nice, 'cause I spit-up on her twice and she still kept wanting to hold me.













My blocked tear duct is so much better today, I think it's clearing up.

I hope everyone had a great Saturday, I sure did.

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning,

    Kaitlyn you got on the big screen at church this morning with your cute little picture, mom and dad's name and of course Grandpa and Grandma's name. Lots of people were congratulating us after church.
    Hope you had a good night.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete