Tuesday, October 20, 2009




Hi everybody! Sorry that it's been a few days since my last update, but we've been pretty busy here. Me, Mommy & Melissa have been having a lot of fun. We did some shopping, hung out -you know, girl stuff.

Melissa had to go home this morning. It was really fun to have her around.
Mommy and I went to the Dr. for a quick check-up today. He was really happy with how big I'm getting. I got some drops to help settle my tummy, let's keep our fingers crossed that these work (OK, I can't cross my fingers yet, it's just an expression)



Time for a nap,

Kaitlyn

5 comments:

  1. Good evening to you.
    Sure are cute pictures - you must have a good photogapher - do you ask "him" to stop by every evening. Some of my comments get put in the wrong spot - I am new at this game - I see the one I wrote this a.m. is back a ways!!! You will have to teach me the trick...
    Grandpa is at a meeting tonight - I was able to get a couple of things done.
    Have a good night, sweetheart.
    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. its liz.
    im pumped to see you this next weekend!
    what are you going to be for halloween? but i bet no matter what you will be, you will still be cute.
    have a good night!!
    love liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaitlyn! You just get cuter with every update! I can't wait to see you next weekend!

    Wish me luck...your cousin is running in the Sate XC meet on Saturday (if I stay healthy) and she's a tad nervous!

    Can't wait to see you!!
    Love Kayla

    PS: you look just like a little ballet dancer in your sleep! It must be a sign.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz & Kayla, I can't wait to see you guys next weekend too. I think I'm going to go as a pumpkin for Halloween.

    Good luck at the cross country meet Kayla!! We're all so proud of you. Don't be nervous, you've done so well this fall that I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete