Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Four Weeks for Me!

Four weeks and mommy and daddy are still speaking to each other!!  I had my doubts there for a while, but they seem to make a pretty good team and they're keeping me safe and sound.

Tonight, mommy's friend Kat and her boy Grant came by for a quick visit.  Kat brought presents for all of us -food for mommy and daddy and cloths and books for me!!

My latest craze is my new pacifier that mommy and Melissa found me.  As you can see by mommy's smile, it makes all of us happy.

Today we went to Mommy and Me class.  I'm looking forward to next week's class, we're having a Halloween Party -my first!


Have a great night,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn,

    Your closet must be filled with new clothes!
    What great friends your Mommy & Daddy have!

    Your pictures are so cute! Let your Daddy know that we love the blog updates as it keeps us in the loop of how you are growing & changing!

    Sleep tight,

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete