Saturday, October 10, 2009

Clean Bill of Health

Yesterday mommy and I went to see Dr. Moore.  He said everything is looking good and I don't have to go back for a month!

Wow, did you guys see all of that snow out there this morning?  I don't think I've ever seen that much -well, I guess I've never seen any before...  Mommy says that I'm too little to go sledding, maybe next year.

Aunt Kathy and Uncle Brian are coming down this afternoon.  I'll finally get to meet cousins Connor and Adam today, I've been looking forward to that for weeks.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Pumpkin.

    I was wondering how much you tipped the scale at when you saw the doctor. You look as if you are growing.

    It is snowing again this afternoon. This reminds me of when Aunt Kathy was born. We got snow so early.

    Hope mom got your halloween bag for when you go trick or treating.

    G'ma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn,
    You look so cute in your Halloween outfit!I'm glad to hear your doctor said everything is A-Okay.
    I agree with Grandma. You look like you're growing. Next year you'll be big enough to wear the Grandma's Lil Pumpkin sweatshirt that your cousins wore when they were little.
    I hope you are having a good time with Aunt Kathy, Uncle Brian and your cousins. It is Aunt Kathy's birthday! Adam, Connor and Uncle Brian were anxioius to meet you.
    I can't wait to see you at the end of the month!
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Moore said I gained about 10 ounces, he was pretty pleased with that.

    ReplyDelete