Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a Day




I hope you're sitting down, 'cause I've got a lot to report on today.  I slept in most of the morning, good thing too because we were on the go after that.  We went to Mommy and Me class this afternoon.  All of us kids wore our Halloween outfits.  I must have made quite the impression on the boy in the moose outfit, he couldn't take his eyes off of me!!



Next we went to the hospital -don't worry, it was just to see some of mommy's friends from work.





When we got home from class, there was a great big box waiting for me -it was full of gifts from grandma Mary.  She made me the cutest pumpkin costume for Halloween. Grandma's friends Karen and Shelly teamed up to make me this beautiful quilt.  Shelly also made me a cool stuffed yellow elephant.  Thank you guys so much!!


Look at my awesome quilt!!
 

Logging some quilt time!



After all of this excitement, I need to rest!!

Goodnight,

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had quite the day Kaitlyn!
    You certainly keep Mommy on the go!

    Your Uncle Brian and I just laughed at your Halloween Party pictures! You and your friends look like stuffed animals sitting in a row ~ too funny!

    What a beautiful quilt from your Grandma Mary!

    We cannot wait to see you this weekend!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is the day - you get to come to South Dakota - be sure and wear your boots! We had rain all night!!!

    Tell Daddy to get use of the "guys" looking at you like that moose. He will have to content with that for many years.

    Anxious to see you.

    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete