Tuesday, October 6, 2009

day 13

AHHHH what a day!

I clocked some serious swing time today.  I love the added music feature it's very relaxing after a stressful day.  Today was a lazy Tuesday.  The weather outside was cold so we decided to stay in and take it easy.  My mommy however thought that I really needed a bath.  I protested, but she won this round.  Thank goodness Daddy comes home to save the day and hold me.



How about those Twins???!!!  to be honest Mom and I missed a few of the middle innings but we were wake for the big finish.  Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow with the Yankees.

Tomorrow Mommy has informed me we are going to go to "Mommy and Me" class......this should be entertaining.....so stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning,
    Can you come to Grandma and Grandpa's today and build your first snowman? It is easy to make a snow ball this morning. Grandpa is leaving to go to cousin John's now. Last night the driveway was too difficult to walk on so I don't know how he will find the road.
    Think of cousin Kayla running in this stuff in Yankton today- not fun.
    Keep snuggling.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandma,
    I wish my Mommy and Daddy would let me go outside and play in the cool white stuff

    I decided to go a different route today....sleeping in!!! I have been all snuggled up in my swing asleep for 2 hours.....Mommy and Daddy are debating the pros and cons for waking me up (ha ha)

    ReplyDelete