Thursday, October 1, 2009

Greetings from Omaha

Hi everyone!  How are all of my followers today??

Big news from the development front today, that thing on my bellybutton fell off!  What a relief, I was tired of that getting in my way.

“Seriously, do you have to take a picture of everything I do???”

My tear duct is still a little clogged tonight.  Mommy says it may take a day or two to clear up.  She’s going to call the Dr. for me tomorrow to see what he thinks.

Grandma Judy had to go back to South Dakota today.  She did such a great job showing mommy and daddy how to take care of me.  Thanks so much Grandma!

Talk to you soon,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetheart, How was your day - bet daddy is coming home from that football game dirtier then you will ever be. Did you take good care of mommy while daddy was gone.
    See you tomorrow.( on the web )
    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete