Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Double Digits

Today me and mommy went to see a nurse about my upset tummy.  She gave us some good ideas on things to try, hopefully they work out.  She also weighed me - I'm 10 lbs 4 oz now!!  Can you believe  it??

Guess what I did the other night -I slept from 12:30 until 5:30.  Mommy and daddy were so glad -though I couldn't really tell if they were happy for me or for themselves....

When daddy got home from work tonight, we went for a walk around the neighborhood.  It was nice to spend sometime outside.




All snuggled in for my walk



I'm all smiles after my walk.

Have a great night,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it was a nice evening for you to go for a "walk." You would have blown away in South Dakota.
    I have been busy getting the community room ready for your shower Saturday morning. Gotta have every thing nice for you - you know.
    Have a good sleep.
    Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete