Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Family

 
Today I got to meet Uncle Brian and cousins Connor and Adam.  I had heard a lot about them before, but hadn’t had a chance to meet up with them.  They came down to Omaha after cousin Kayla’s cross-country meet –I hope she wore her snow shoes!!


Mommy thought I needed to get cleaned up DSCN0214before the visit so she gave me a bath in the tub.  To everyone’s surprise, I really enjoyed it!  If there is a better way to spend a cold Saturday afternoon than in the tub, I’ve never experienced it.





Me with Aunt Kathy, Kayla and Connor.

DSC_5323

 

Thanks for the cloths Kath!

DSC_5329
     
DSC_5317
I’m pretty cool aren’t I ;)
DSC_5360
Uncle Brian was telling me about his glory days at SDSU. 
DSC_5359
Connor and me just hanging out after a long day.
DSC_5354
Adam is all smiles ‘cause not he’s not the youngest anymore!!
What a day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment